OhNo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harshlands Server Time
Latest topics
» Enemy's and Allies
Faction FC idea. EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 10:28 am by Admin

» Faction FC idea.
Faction FC idea. EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:08 pm by Guest

» FB´s how to walk
Faction FC idea. EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:29 pm by Guest

» Application - how to apply and level requirements
Faction FC idea. EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:16 pm by Tinkertank

» Refining your weapon or gear
Faction FC idea. EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:08 pm by Tinkertank

» Info, rules and guidelines our code of conduct
Faction FC idea. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:31 pm by Tinkertank

GSC

Faction FC idea.

3 posters

Go down

Faction FC idea. Empty Faction FC idea.

Post  Guest Mon May 07, 2012 5:39 pm

Hello faction,

This week we have a lot of new people in the faction. We want to grow stronger and bigger. That's why I came up with an idea that can help us level up our 8x and 9x guild members. It's sort of like a faction FC day where higher levels help and clear the FC caves for our lower level members, so they can have the exp room and level up.

I thought that we could pick a day of the week specifically for this faction event. We need higher levels who are willing to participate, we also need lower levels to be available when we do this. I'd like to ask the higher levels when they're available and if they want to help. I want to ask the lower levels when they would like this event to happen.

Once we have enough people willing to participate, we might be able to do this as a weekly faction event which help the faction and it's members to grow stronger.

Let me know what you guys think.

Back to top Go down

Faction FC idea. Empty Re: Faction FC idea.

Post  RedFlame Mon May 07, 2012 6:34 pm

I think awe has come up with some good suggestion. If you have a time and date I can make myself available. Saturday and Sunday Afternoon might be a good time.Plz lets have member imput on this.

RedFlame
Director
Director

Back to top Go down

Post  Shoei Mon May 07, 2012 6:53 pm

this sounds awesome! :3
Shoei
Shoei

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1695927480

Back to top Go down

Post  FattyMonkey Thu May 10, 2012 6:55 pm

Hello, I do that alot already on my sin i clear and give way to faction members as well as lvl my barb in them.I don't mind helping others at all.I'm wandering things people not only need trails some also may need TT and other things in game is there any way plain runs for faction on this?I got say this faction is awsome in alot ways way i just like see more faction events cause i think so far this best faction i have seen from playing. cheers

I will help any time you want just say the day?

FattyMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 10, 2012 7:08 pm

FattyMonkey wrote:Hello, I do that alot already on my sin i clear and give way to faction members as well as lvl my barb in them.I don't mind helping others at all.I'm wandering things people not only need trails some also may need TT and other things in game is there any way plain runs for faction on this?I got say this faction is awsome in alot ways way i just like see more faction events cause i think so far this best faction i have seen from playing. cheers

I will help any time you want just say the day?

The day of faction fc event can be voted on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I also agree that we as a faction should do more, but we need everyone's help with that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum